Customs clearance involves preparation and submission of documentations required to facilitate export or imports into the country, representing client during customs examination, assessment, payment of duty and co taking delivery of cargo from customs after clearance along with documents.
Customs Clearance is the process of submission of essential documents to the Customs Dept of a country to facilitate import & export of goods. Two types of Documentations are required for Customs Clearance.
• Export Documentation - These include Purchase Order, Shipping Bills, Packing List, Certificate of Origin etc.
• Import Documentation - Purchase Order, Insurance Certificates, Import License, Industrial license, etc.
We are one of technical system overall-solution integrator in professional daily-use chemical and food industry and core production technique equipment manufacturer. Based in China offering a wide range of export services to customers worldwide. We are expertise in international trade and are quite familiar with Customs Clearance Regulation in some countries.
Advantage of Understanding Custom Clearance:
• Less time spent, save more time and energy
• To be more professional in world trade with customers
• Build good image on behave of China